Tuesday, July 13, 2010

DKNY be-delicious

If there were evergreen fragrance, I would say it should be DKNY Be-delicious. It is one of my favorite since few years back. Until now it still smell fresh and still my favorite fragrance. The apple citrus small is so refreshing and I never get bored of it. And who won’t love the round and cute bottle design.
( women be-delicious, at left; and men be-delicious, at right)


If I not mistaken the below should be the original “Be-delicious”. The green (for “her”) and the brown (for “him”). They still the best in my opinion. Over the year there are many varieties being developed. Among the new one here are some that I can recall
  • Men be delicious
  • Women be delicious
  • Red be delicious
  • Mens red bedelicious
  • Delicious night
  • Be delicious fresh blossoms
  • Be delicious art (with pop art design bottle)
  • delicious candy (raspberry, sweet caramel, juicy berry)
DKNY be-delicious wallpaper, curtsy of csmansion.blogspot.com (1280 x 800)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment