Thursday, July 22, 2010

Untold Secret: You Can't SMS the word "Congratulation"


This is so uncool! Do you know that DiGi not allowing you to send SMS containing the word “congratulation”? Yes this is true, after few dollar spent I found out about this. Its totally uncool that DiGi Malaysia doing this, but the coolest thing is we are the first blog to write about this.  And if you wondering, you cant send the word “C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s” too (even with space within). And although your SMS not send through, your SMS notification will said “Message Sent”!

How I found out? After my SMS not going through after many attempts, and I have break up my SMS into multiple SMS with one word each, and it stucks at the word “Congratulations”.

The workaround? Send different words, don’t put the word “congratulations” in your SMS. The other way you could always send using the word “恭喜你” in Chinese. Now that’s cool using Chinese!

No comments:

Post a Comment